SOME OF OUR CLIENTS
WHY CHOOSE MASSO?
MASSO controller can control all machine functions without directly without requiring a PC.
Simple and Efficient
We made MASSO very easy to use with FULL Documentation Support and Diagrams.
Did we say FREE Lifetime Software Updates? Yes! It’s forever free!
Touch screen feature
Up to 5 axis control
110 KHz pulse rate on each axis
Direct spindle control with 0-10v & PWM modes
MPG hand wheel support
32 inputs, 16 outputs and 6 relay outputs
Automatic tool changer (ATC) control without PLC
MASSO CNC Controllers share the same hardware for all the different machine types which makes it easy and simple to wire and configure.
• Control Mills, Lathes, Routers or Plasma machines
• Tool table with up to 100 tools data
• Automatic tool length calibration using tool setter input
• Easy graphical user interface
• Run large gcode files as large as 4GB
• Tool path display for easy job positioning and visualization
• Built in tool changer controller
• Lubrication timer
• Conversational wizards
• Advanced features such as job resume after power failure and automatic line remember option
• Up to 5 axis control
• Embedded system design, requiring no PC to run the machine
• Smooth motion pulse generation with very low jitter profile
• 0-10v and PWM spindle control
• Gcode controlled 16 outputs
• Threading using Incremental encoder input
• Step & Direction signals for stepper or servo drives
• MPG hand wheel dial support