WHY MASSO IS DIFFERENT?
MASSO CNC controllers don’t use a PC—at all.
We provide a fully integrated solution for CNC control—motion card, software, and GUI—all in a single, self-contained platform. MASSO means an end to all of the headaches you get with PC-based controllers.
You don’t have to worry about your PC issues interrupting a machining process. You don’t have to think about software compatibility problems or the hassle of updating drivers.
And there are no hard drives or file corruption to concern yourself with—just a lightning fast ARM CPU in a passively cooled system. And for that same reason, power interruptions won’t hurt a MASSO. With the MASSO’s job-resume functionality, they’ll hardly even slow you down.
In short, MASSO is the most stable, reliable, and easy-to-use CNC controller money can buy. And our service matches the quality of our controllers: We offer personalized support and free software updates for life.
Software engineered for stability and performance.
Hardware built for precision and durability.
- Versatile software that can control everything from mills and lathes to routers and plasma machines. With the MASSO, there are no limits to what you can create!
- Easy-to-use and intuitive GUI that works with a touchscreen.
- Tool path display for easier job positioning and visualization.
- Tool table can store up to 32 tools’ data to make changing tools and organizing your work easy and convenient.
- Automatic tool length calibration lets you change tools manually using tool setter input.
- G-code files as large as 4GB. Big job? No problem. The MASSO can run for days.
- MASSO’s conversational wizards write G-code for you, eliminating the need for CAD/CAM software and time-consuming programming on smaller jobs.
- Job resume and automatic line remember options help you get back to work quickly after a power failure.
- Works without a PC, eliminating compatibility and driver update issues, runtime lag, and other hassles that PCs bring.
- 32 inputs, 16 outputs and 6 relay outputs. Integrate tool changers or create custom button and sensor inputs.
- Up to 5 axis control with the ability to slave one axis to another.
- Smooth motion pulse generation with very low jitter profile for accuracy and precision.
- Step & Direction signals for stepper or servo drives.
- Automatic Tool Changer control without PLC. All of the control, none of the complex wiring and programming.
- Direct spindle control with 0-10v & PWM modes let you manage spindle rpms and direction on VFDs.
- Up to 16 G-code controlled outputs to let you control loaders, feeders, and valves.
- Threading using incremental encoder input (great for multipass threading).
- MPG handwheel dial support for precise and easy touch-off (all axes).