MASSO G3 – DESIGNED TO EXCEL
4 times faster
With such high speeds, you will reduce file load times and gain on precision.
Ability to directly connect to motor drives.
4 USB ports
No need for external USB hubs – connect keyboard, mouse, touch screen and pen drive directly.
Connectors are colour-coded for easy identification.
You can easily transfer G-code using WiFi and monitor your job.
Built-in Power & Ground Terminals
No need for connecting external terminal blocks for power or ground signals.
WHY MASSO IS DIFFERENT?
The complete motion hardware and software system.
We have added all the CNC motion hardware and interface software so that you can concentrate on your business and machining parts rather than spending time troubleshooting PC driver, parallel ports and motion card issues.
You don’t have to worry about your PC issues interrupting a machining process. You don’t have to think about software compatibility problems or the hassle of updating drivers.
We have it all covered, no need to stress about PC hard drives crashing, file corruption or virus. Keep dust and cuttings away from system with a passively cooled design that does not need any cooling fans. Just a lightning fast system that is ready in seconds after power up.
In short, MASSO is the most stable, reliable, and easy-to-use CNC controller money can buy. And our service matches the quality of our controllers: We offer personalized support and free software updates for life.
Software engineered for stability and performance.
Hardware built for precision and durability.
- Run Mills, Routers, Lathes or Plasma machines on same hardware, simply load the software as required.
- Simple screen layout that is easy-to-use with support for touchscreen.
- See and position your job in real-time with tool path display.
- Store and calibrate tool data for quick and easy tool changing.
- Automatic tool length calibration lets you change tools manually using tool setter input.
- Big job? No problem, run programs for days with support for gcode files as big as 4GB.
- Conversational wizards for writing G-code for you, eliminating the need for CAD/CAM software and time-consuming programming on smaller jobs.
- Job resume and automatic line remember options help you get back to work quickly even after a power failure.
- No drivers required, MASSO works without a PC, eliminating compatibility and driver update issues.
- Massive 32 inputs & 22 outputs outputs, Integrate tool changers or create custom button and sensor inputs.
- Up to 5 axis control with the axis slave option.
- Pulse generation hardware, smooth pulse generation with very low jitter output for smooth cut finish.
- Step & Direction signals for stepper or servo drives.
- Automatic Tool Changer control without PLC. All of the control, none of the complex wiring and programming.
- Direct spindle control with 0-10v & PWM modes let you manage spindle RPM’s and direction on VFDs.
- Multi pass threading for Lathes, using incremental encoder input thread on any type of spindle motor.
- MPG pendant dial support for precise and easy touch-off (all axes).
SUPPORT AT EVERY STEP
Documentation & Videos
Our documentation will help you along your CNC journey no matter whether you’re a beginner or an advanced machinist.
Our video tutorials will give you step-by-step instructions on machine usage and other tricky operations and we’re always creating more content for our users.
Get involved with the CNC community of MASSO users and machine builders in our Forums.
You will also get plenty of inspiration and can ask other CNC users about retrofitting, building, using CNC machines and much more.
Learn with Peter (CNCNutz)
Peter Passuello is a passionate CNC’er who loves making CNC machines and produces great CNC related video content.
Join Peter on his YouTube channel.
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS
3000+ machinists across 60 countries are using MASSO CNC Controller
Tag or/and mention @massocnc #MakeWithMASSO on you IG posts to get featured!
Run your #CNCmachine without a PC
🚀 up to 5axis controls
🌍 Delivered Worldwide
📌 TAG or mention @massocnc #MAKEWITHMASSO to get featured