- G00 – Rapid move.
- G01 – Linear interpolation.
- G02 – Circular interpolation (Clockwise). Note: I, J & K value are relevant to the X, Y and Z values. R for radius and F for feedrate.
- G03 – Circular interpolation (Counter Clockwise). Note: I, J & K value are relevant to the X, Y and Z values. R for radius and F for feedrate.
- G04 – Dwell, P value in milliseconds.
- G38.2 – Probing cycle used to find the top of the workpiece.
- G92 – Temporary Work Offset, used to zero to the top of the workpiece. Used with G38.2 command.
- M03 – Plasma On, will switch on the output signal to turn on the plasma arc.
- M05 – Plasma Off, will switch off the output signal to turn off the plasma arc.
- M666 – Turn THC function Off, will switch off the internal THC control logic and during this time the Z axis position will not be changed by the torch height signals, only gcode commands can change the Z position.
- M667 – Turn THC function On, will switch on the internal THC control logic and during this time the Z axis position will be changed by the torch height signals. THC will only work when the torch arc is first switched on via the M3 command.
Other important information
- Torch touch to trigger switch offset distance is managed by MASSO and is setup during machine calibration, there is no need to set this value in CAM or POST.
- The touch feedrate and machine maximum Z travel during touch to find the top of the material might be defined in CAM or POST. For example the Z-120 value can be a variable that the user can set as per the maximum machine Z travel in the torch touch code G38.2 Z-120 F200
Making a clockwise arc from X10 and Y20 position to X20 and Y10 position:
- G01 X10 Y20 F200
- G02 X20 Y10 J-10
Finding the top of the workpiece, the below two lines are required to find the top of the workpiece and then setting the Z offset to 0.00 so that the piercing and cutting heights can be referenced from this point:
- G38.2 Z-120 F200
- G92 Z0