To use this feature Press the red E-Stop button or any other E-Stop switches installed on the machine to stop operations regardless of the condition of the control and the machine.
Pressing the E-Stop Button will result in the following:
- E-Stop Button will start blink on screen alerting that E-Stop is activated
- The machine tower light and controller “Error” LED light on the front panel will start blinking indicating that the control has gone into lock state
- All axis motors are disabled immediately
- Spindle is put in brake position through VFD
Note : If E-Stop button is pressed while a part program is running, program execution will halt and the machine can only be used after a fulling homing cycle.
Emergency Stop Reset:
Before resetting the emergency stop state, first locate and eliminate the cause of the emergency stop
- If the E-Stop button is locked in the pressed position, it must be released before the emergency stop state can be reset
- Next the user can use the Rapid/Jog features to move the machine axis
- Once its safe to home the machine, press CTRL + ATL + HOME to home the machine
Note: The machine can only be used after a complete homing cycle.