Release date: March 2016
- Show your company Logo and details on controllers startup screen and “F1 – Help” Screen.
- Constant Surface Speed (CSS) added to Lathe controller. This feature can be used with G96 and G97 commands.
- Added support for Turrets (Lathe version).
**NOTE** Removed direct support for MPG dial, these features will be supported in the future with expansion cards.
- More accurate spindle synchronization while threading with multi pass (Lathe version).
- Red dotted lines now show threading cycle in visualizer (Lathe version).
- Auto removal of non existing file names from the recent file list in “F5 – Wizards” Screen.
- “F1 – Help” Screen now shows spindle encoder pulses.
- Visualizer not showing some G code files properly when in inch mode.
- Lubrication and coolant outputs stopping randomly.
- Spindle speed override resetting after cycle stop.