Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumForums: Questions & AnswersA axis
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

A axis

Screen shots:

Uploaded files:
  • Print-Screen-001.bmp
  • Print-Screen-002.bmp
  • Print-Screen-003.bmp

do you home the machine before moving the axis?

When it is close to homing position, but it usually it is not. I Jog it over close then home it.

Thank You

Roie

Still does not work.

Roie

Roie,

I think what @masso-support was asking, can you successfully home the machine before you try to rotate the A axis.

I noticed that you don't have Request home on startup or Request home on E stop press ticked in the Homing setup. Step 6 in the MASSO homing documentation request that you do that. That shows on the F3 screenshot that you posted on your WiFi question. As the E stop button should be dark without the words Press button showing.

Regards,

Arie.

Yes I can home the X,Y,Z axis not a problem. Either before or after rotating the A axis. As far as the "Request home" goes I never paid it any mind. Had too many other problems. If it will fix the A axis I will do it now.

Thank You

Roie

Quote from rroie on August 16, 2019, 5:43 am

As far as the "Request home" goes I never paid it any mind. Had too many other problems. If it will fix the A axis I will do it now.

I don't know if it will fix the A axis but it will get the machine into known state.

Regards,

Arie.

@rroie just read the entire post again and not sure what's the problem, can you please make a video and show us all the steps from powering the machine to A axis issue as we might pick up something.

Tried to upload video.

Do not know how to delete. Message reads file size too big.

got the video file, thank you. will review it and get back to you. please note its Saturday here so it might be on Monday but will try to get back today.