Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Backlash Compensation

Hello,

Currently, the backlash compensation input is greyed out.  After looking at the documentation for backlash compensation I cannot find any settings that seem to open it back up.  What am I missing?

Thanks in advance!

Jonathan

it was disabled a while ago but I do think if you contact support they have a test version that has not been released yet if you need the backlash comp right now. i'm pretty sure I have seen mention of the test version in other conversations here. so I would shoot support a message in regards to the test version with the backlash comp. and see where you end up.

@machinedude is correct and please email your controller serial number to support and we will email you a pre-release copy of the software.

I first e-mailed support 10 days ago requesting this Alpha code with backlash compensation.  The documentation does not mention that the backlash compensation is in alpha test which seems misleading.  I would have gotten the Alpha code before installing if I knew that was the case.  What can I do to receive the code with backlash compensation?  Also requesting the code that is configured for the tool changer which I posted about over on the tool changer topic.