Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

PLEASE HALP WITH POWER SUPLY, LIMIT SWITCHWS AND E-STOP

Some confusion, in the last photo we are holing the multi-meter to Pin2 of the estop connector and that is where we need the estop signal to go.

Can we talk over phone, can you please email your phone number on support@masso.com.au

Good Morning Friend.

any news now based upon  my last input?

George

hello, can you please email your phone number on support@masso.com.au as I think there is some confusion and it will be quicker over the phone.

Good morning friend!

I want to thank you very much. I don't know why but the whole time I was thinking that pin 2 was actual pin 1 and vice verse.  I was pulling my hair out not knowing what I was doing wrong. Well it looks like I was confused. Maybe its because Boston is on the other side of the world from you and I was looking at things up side down( and wrong! ) Regardless you were right and I was way off Quilter. Thank God ! I am so excited the e-stop is now working! Now I can start configuring the Control board... Yeah!.   I will keep you informed as things go.

by the way... your support is the best in the industry "bother".

Thanx!!!

I will get back to you soon sir!

sincerely,

🙂

George

Thank you and look forward to seeing your machine in action, please do share some photos and videos as you progress.

Quote from GOK on April 22, 2018, 1:10 pm

Hello
I have uploaded an image of the masso wiring diagram that I have completed.
I believe the drivers to the masso are correct, if I am wrong please correct me...I am not an a pro.
also I am asking how I should connect the e-stop to the power supply, and the limit switches connections on the Masso? I an very confused... sorry.

could you draw me out something that would show me the correct way like I drew for you. I am a visual person.
If you could help me I would be very appreciative.. Thank you.

I just wired my 2 pin (E Stop switch) & no more blinking : 1 wire to the 24v + power supply connecting to any of the 2 terminals of the e-stop switch & the other from the remaining terminal of the e-stop switch to the e-stop #2 of the MASSO.

NO MORE BLINKING