Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Touch Screen Interface

From what I've been seeing online, the new Masso G3 is going to be touch screen compatible out of the box.

Is this correct?

no, the touch screen option is still separate as not all users require touch screen.

Will the 2nd generation still receiving regular updates?

Quote from X - CNC on September 1, 2019, 2:47 pm

From what I've been seeing online, the new Masso G3 is going to be touch screen compatible out of the box.

Is this correct?

Quote from MASSO Support on September 1, 2019, 11:39 pm

no, the touch screen option is still separate as not all users require touch screen.

Maybe I should re-phrase that...

If someone buys a Masso G3, and then they buy the touchscreen add-on, will all touch screens now be supported?

I fully understand that you normally test your touchscreen first before buying...

I guess what I'm really asking is "will we be in the same boat with the G3 as with the gen 2, or has Masso fixed the touchscreen issue"?

yes its the same situation with the touch screen USB drivers. To solve this issue we are working on releasing our own 15-inch industrial-grade touch screen with capacitive touch.

Quote from SiByte on September 2, 2019, 7:17 pm

Will the 2nd generation still receiving regular updates?

yes, for sure and we will be releasing software updates with common fixes for both controllers together.

Quote from MASSO Support on September 3, 2019, 6:07 am

yes its the same situation with the touch screen USB drivers. To solve this issue we are working on releasing our own 15-inch industrial-grade touch screen with capacitive touch.

@masso-support - What's the time frame on the screens?

there is still a lot of work that needs to be done and at this stage no dates as its still a low priority task.

@masso-support - no worries thanks for let me know. If it was close i would have waited but i think i'll just go ahead and make something for the screen i'm using now.

Here is another screen for which touch does not work.

EYOYO model EM15T.

Uploaded files:
  • EYOYO-on-Amazon.png