Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Vectric Postprocessor

Hi @greevous

The Version 9.5 and 10 post processors are the same.

Cheers

Peter

Hi there,

Is there a reason why the masso postprocessor  version 9.5 don't goes to safe Z height at the start off a job ?

René

@vps

Hi René

The Masso Postprocessor is based on the Mach3 Post processor which doesn't move to the Safe Z at the start of a job so Masso doesn't either.

It is something I have never noticed in all the years I've been using Vectric software back to version 5 so probably not a huge problem as such.

I will bear it in mind though.

Cheers

Peter

Hi Peter,

I think you are mistaken, Mach3 postrocessor will go to safe Z height. that's why i was wondering

René

@vps

Your right, I missed it. It was part of a G43 line that is unsupported and just before the spindle starts so wasn't where I was expecting to see it. Since G43 is unsupported I removed it but missed the fact it was removing the Safe Z move at the same time. oops

I have added it back in and have put it below. Let me know if this fixes the issue.

Cheers

Peter

Uploaded files:
Quote from CNCnutz on November 25, 2019, 8:02 pm

@vps

Your right, I missed it. It was part of a G43 line that is unsupported and just before the spindle starts so wasn't where I was expecting to see it. Since G43 is unsupported I removed it but missed the fact it was removing the Safe Z move at the same time. oops

I have added it back in and have put it below. Let me know if this fixes the issue.

Cheers

Peter

Thank you Peter,

That is service with a big "S"