Auto Loading G-code
G-Code files can be automatically loaded by MASSO for special production runs and below are the different ways of automatically loading gcode files.
Automatically loading gcode file on power up or connecting USB pen drive:
- Please go to “F1-Setup” screen and open the “General Settings” window.
- Tick the Load ‘autoload.nc’ on power up option and press Escape key to save and exit.
- Now MASSO will look for a file autoload.nc on the USB pen drive every time it power up or if a USB pen drive is connected. Once the file is found, its automatically loaded and pressing cycle start will start the job.
Automatically loading gcode file on Input signal going high:
- Please go to “F1-Setup” screen and go to the “INPUTS” list.
- From the INPUTS list select one of the free inputs from input 1 to 32 and press Enter key, now from the list select the Autoload GCode-1 Input option and press Enter key to save and exit.
- Now when this input goes high MASSO will look for a file autoload1.nc on the USB pen drive, once the file is found, its automatically loaded and pressing cycle start will start the job.
NOTE: You can assign up to 6 autoload functions on inputs.
1 of 1 users found this section helpful