Pragati BTP-63, BTP-80, BTP-100, BTP-125
Tool Changer Inputs and Outputs names:
Inputs on MASSO
- Tool Changer – Input 1 for BIT-1
- Tool Changer – Input 2 for BIT-2
- Tool Changer – Input 3 for BIT-3
- Tool Changer – Input 4 for BIT-4
- Tool Changer – Input 5 for PARITY
- Tool Changer – Input 6 for STROBE
- Tool Changer – Input 7 for CLAMP
- Tool Changer – Input 8 for THERMAL ALARM
Outputs on MASSO
- Tool Changer – Output 1 for CW rotate
- Tool Changer – Output 2 for CCW rotate
CAUTION: As MASSO tool numbers start from Tool No. 0, when a command is given to load Tool No. 0, on the Pragati Turret Tool No. 1 is loaded. When tool load command is given for Tool No. 7, on the Pragati Turret Tool No. 8 is loaded.
Tool Changer logic:
During machine homing:
- After all the axis of the machine have been homed as per the homing sequence the tool changer logic will read the encoder data from Turret to get the current tool in position.
- If a valid tool number is received then the current tool number is updated on the controller else an ERROR message is displayed on the screen telling the user that the signals from Turret were not correct.
1 of 1 users found this section helpful