8.Touch Screen Interface
- As per special user requests to add touch screen support with MASSO, from software version 3.35 MASSO will support Touch Screen Interface USB.
- NOTE: Not all touch screens are supported, screens with USB HID interface are supported so please see the list of supported screens below.
- Being a special request feature, the standard version of the MASSO software will only allow 10 screen tap’s so that you can evaluate the features and check your screen support with MASSO. A full version will be available for purchase.
- Please use our forum topic for touch screen support: https://masso.com.au/forums/topic/touch-screen-interface/
- For purchasing a touchscreen software update please CLICK HERE
List of touch screens tested with MASSO:
The below is the list of touch screens that have been confirmed by MASSO users, if you have a screen that does not work with MASSO then please contact us on email@example.com so that we can see how the screen protocol can be used with MASSO. If you have a screen that works and is not in the below list then please let us know so that we can add it to the below list:
- Eyoyo 15″ LCD Touch Screen Monitor, Touch Type: Four-wire resistive touch
- Cocar monitor 15″ 150S
- iChawk screen, Model: K120TC-DUV2
- Beetronics 15TS5 Monitor
Screens reported by users not to be working:
- Elo TouchSystems, Model: ET1739L-8CWA-3-NPB-G
- ELO, Model: ET1537L-7CWA-1-G
- ASUS, Model: VT168N
- Kodak KD15V700 15″
- DELL E157FPTe
- Medion MD20165