Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: IntroductionsHi, I am Chuck Tilbury
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hi, I am Chuck Tilbury

Hello everyone. I am Chuck from eastern Oklahoma. I make musical instruments (flutes) and ship them all over the world. I am a retired electronics tech and software developer. You might classify me as an extremely avid hobbyist. I have a fairly complete machine shop as well as a couple of 3D printers and CNC routers. I am using MASSO in a mini-mill conversion that is just about done. I will use it to make my flutes as well as other side jobs that I get. I will post pics of the build when I get things cleaned up a bit.

hello @chucktilbury, welcome to the MASSO CNC community and thanks for sharing information about your work. It sounds very interesting and would love to see your work especially your flutes.

Quote from MASSO Support on July 9, 2019, 4:36 am

hello @chucktilbury, welcome to the MASSO CNC community and thanks for sharing information about your work. It sounds very interesting and would love to see your work especially your flutes.

Thanks!

Check out my web site. http://whistlemaker.com

My web site is badly out of date. I also make side-blown flutes out of PVC pipe and Pennywhistles out of various materials.