Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumForums: Questions & AnswersVacuüm cleaner
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Vacuüm cleaner

Hey,

I am connecting a vacuüm cleaner and I would like it to start with the spindle.
I have connected a relay to output 1 and in the F1 screen I have adjusted relay output 1 to flood / mist, but nothing happens.
I use Vectric Aspire and this would add the M code (flood / mist).
Someone a solution?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings, Martin

Can you control two relays via the spindle output? The spindle and the vacuum cleaner start together and then go out together. seems to be a solution 😉

Hi Martin,

Pin2 and Pin3 in the spindle output are all TTL signal you cannot used this output directly. The best solution is if you are using vfd there is the relay there that you can use. Every time the spindle is ON the relay will open. You can hook up your vacuum there.

Maybe this could help..

Rex

Hi Rex,

thanks for your reply.
I have a 220v spindle.
I hoped you could connect 2 relays to 1 pin so that they both turn on / off. 

Greetings, Martin

No need for two relays just multiple contacts. See attached link:

https://cdn.automationdirect.com/static/specs/78relays.pdf

@martin

Please take time to understand that the Masso Output pins cannot support the electrical loads from a typical relay.  These connections are standard TTL output signals circuits only.  TTL outputs are meant to provide hi or low output signals using very low power electronic circuits.   If you connect a standard relay to those pins it will likely burn up the chip on your Masso controller.  Trust me I learned the hard way.

Cheers, Stephen Brown

I will be using something like this .

Quote from testyourdesign on August 14, 2019, 12:51 am

@martin

Please take time to understand that the Masso Output pins cannot support the electrical loads from a typical relay.  These connections are standard TTL output signals circuits only.  TTL outputs are meant to provide hi or low output signals using very low power electronic circuits.   If you connect a standard relay to those pins it will likely burn up the chip on your Masso controller.  Trust me I learned the hard way.

Cheers, Stephen Brown

Hi Stephen,
First thanks for your answer.
I have connected the Mafell spindle and the vacuum cleaner both via 1 relay. It works great. In the future i would like a VFD watercooled spindle but for now it works well.

Greetings, Martin

Uploaded files:
  • 220V-SSR-Solid-State-Relay-10A-25A.jpg_350x350.jpg

Straight out of MASSO manual.

Uploaded files:
  • Relay-Connections-1024x653.png

If you have hypersensitive reactions, bronchial asthma, COPD or any other respiratory circumstance, your vacuum cleaner can Miele Canister HEPA Vacuum either be your great pal or your worst enemy. Start using an HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtered vacuum cleaner, and you may begin to word stepped forward air first-rate and a marked reduction in allergic reaction signs and symptoms. This is part of converting your mind-set about cleaning. Instead of clearly cleaning for appearances, to do away with dust, hair or dirt, with a excellent HEPA vacuum with sealed system, you could absolutely clean for your fitness and take away the ultra pleasant particles, like dander, dirt, dust mite allergen and pollen which can trigger allergic, asthmatic or greater severe breathing reactions. Certified HEPA filters trap no less than ninety nine.97% of all particles zero.Three microns or large, whilst EU licensed HEPA filters trap ninety nine.95% of all debris zero.1 microns or larger. This manner either filters out the commonplace allergens indexed above.
What is a sealed gadget?

Top-of-the-line vacuum cleaners just like the Miele UniQ, SEBO D4 AirBelt or Dyson All Floors now not only have licensed HEPA filters, but additionally they feature sealed system engineering, which means that none of the dust will leak from the machine as air passes via it. Some much less highly-priced manufacturers like Electrolux also function sealed structures and HEPA filters however lack many of the premium functions of a luxury emblem.

With their sealed gadget engineering, nine-ply AirClean Filterbags, AirClean HEPA filter, and whole 12 Stage Filtration, Miele vacuum cleaners can do away with as much as ninety nine.Ninety nine% of household allergens. While a few brands can provide similar, none can offer similar filtration that has been independently licensed like Miele's.
Do I want a canister vacuum or upright vacuum?

In popular, canister vacuum cleaners are extra flexible, lighter, and less complicated to move. With the proper ground tool, a canister vacuum cleaners can also offer smoother transitions between distinct styles of floors, even though for most of the people they are by and large easy floor vacuums. Upright vacuums are fine desirable for homes with carpet in each room or houses in which there may be thick or excessive pile carpet. Upright vacuums have lengthy been a mainstay here inside the United States and provide some of the excellent cleansing, particularly for carpeted areas. Some with twin vehicles, or the capability to disengage the brushroll, could make uprights suitable for a few easy floor cleaning as well. Beyond the fundamental form of floors in your house, the selection of canister versus upright is normally one of private preference.
Are vacuum cleaners with dirt baggage higher for hypersensitive reaction patients?

Closer Look Miele Allergy FilterBagThe easy answer is "Yes". Vacuum cleaners with dust baggage are typically more healthy for allergic reaction sufferers because the bag keeps the dirt out of the air. However, not all luggage are created equally. Some baggage have big pores which permit allergens to escape the bag. Older style paper bags have a tendency to be the worst offenders in this regard.

Dust luggage from Miele, Electrolux, and SEBO offer high stages of filtration and allow for hygienic disposal via both routinely sealing as you eliminate them or, in the case of SEBO, affix a small cap, to manually seal the bag as you eliminate it.

However, so long as care is taken when emptying the dirt bin, bagless vacuum cleaners, like Dyson and a few Electrolux vacs, have a whole lot to provide allergy sufferers - less renovation cost and lots higher than average filtration. If you have allergies and use a bagless vacuum cleanser, we suggest that you empty the dirt bin exterior. You can also have someone else empty it for you or put on a very good fitting hypersensitive reaction masks.
If a vacuum cleanser has a more effective motor, does that mean it has more suction energy?

Miele Vacuum AttachmentsNot always. The amperage of a vacuum cleaner's motor measures electric cutting-edge, not performance or suction strength. The overall performance of the vacuum cleanser relies upon on the overall design, the filtration, and the air waft. Air glide is measured in CFM (cubic feet of air according to minute), and vacuum cleaners with high CFM ratings have extra suction power. Dyson makes use of a fairly specific dimension. They measure suction by means of airwatts, that is traditionally a measure of fluid float. A few other manufacturers have followed the use of airwatts, but in reality airflow is a difficult degree by means of which to compare most vacuum cleaners.
How often do I alternate the vacuum bag?

Changing the vacuum bag can range extensively, relying on use, sort of flooring you are cleansing, when you have pets, and the bag capability, to name some. With Miele vacuums, the general public will find themselves converting the filterbag every couple months. Generally, a box of baggage will final approximately a yr. For Soniclean vacuums, the bag trade time can be a touch faster, and with Electrolux and SEBO, again, you are generally searching at to three months. Vacuuming carpeted floors and vacuuming in homes with pets are matters that may fill a bag fast, with unfastened carpet filter out and pet hair, respectively. Luckily, maximum vacuum cleaners include bag trade indicators that degree airflow through the bag. As the bag fills with debris and soil it'll start to reduce airflow, so these indicators show this and let you understand when it is time to update the bag.
What is the difference among a turbobrush and a powerbrush?

A turbobrush is air-driven, even as a powerbrush is pushed by using power (usually an independent motor in the brush attachment itself). Air-pushed tools have a tendency to be much less effective and now not as powerful on thick carpet.
Replace Your Vacuum Cleaner HEPA FilterHow regularly ought to I vacuum my domestic?

We advocate that hypersensitive reaction patients vacuum at the least twice every week, but you could need to hoover extra regularly in case you see dirt build-up in high-site visitors regions, suffer from extreme bronchial asthma or allergies, or when you have a puppy.
How many passes of a vacuum purifier does it take to smooth carpet?

It takes seven or 8 passes of the vacuum to correctly easy a closely soiled piece of carpet. This range can go down depending on the model used. With a number of the Central Vacuums New Zealand, you can smooth in two passes, however this will vary depending on how dirty the carpet is and whether or no longer puppy hair is gift. Sometimes pet hair may be stubbornly entangled in carpet fiber. Regardless, of specifics, two passes is a bare minimal while vacuuming any carpeted ground.